One month down, eleven months to go. January was crazy busy. I had my second semester of school starting back the 13th, I had a friend come on the weekend of Martin Luther King Day, I had driving lessons, and other things like that. However, I’m into the groove of school now and I have all A’s so far; which is pretty exciting. I have completed driving lessons with flying colors and now I’m driving with mom to get the hours with her in. Again, like I said, busy! It was a month that totally flew by.
My Goals of Last Month & My Responses to Them:
- Get to 650 followers! (Round 2!)
I did, actually! Yay! I am 662, so I did pretty well. Thanks for all the follows.
- Do at least two YouTube videos.
Welp, no. I did one with my friend. You should check it out, it’s called 20 Questions.
- Have one more sale on MissEverythingFinds, my Etsy shop.
I didn’t have another sale. However, I just started my Valentine’s Day sale that lasts until February 14th! Go check that out. 😉
- Get more into the blogging community again and into my blog.
I did this month. It’s been hectic, but I go on other blogs sometimes.
- Start my 2nd semester of college with gusto!
For sure! It’s been going great.
- Do well at my driving lessons.
Yep! I did pretty good. And I’m getting better at driving with mom, too. But I do have a lot of progress to make. 😛
Followers in Total: 662 (I was at 641 last month, so that’s great!)
Posts Published: 8
These are about half of what I usually get. Besides the follower count, that’s average for the most part. Most of this is because I only posted eight times! Oopsie. 😛 I’ll get more scheduled this month. I actually have a whole thing planned; which will be nice for once.
Goals for February: Blog/Personal
- Get to 675 followers! (A bit of a long stretch, but what can I say?)
- Make two sales on MissEverythingFinds.
- Start working out, again. (I actually have a fool-proof plan this time!)
- Post 14 times (for Valentine’s Day, because I’m cheesy like that)
Quote of the Month:
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.”
~Charles R. Swindoll
Do I agree with the numbers? I’m not sure, but I think it’s a good lesson. That’s why I chose it.
What You Should Expect to See:
To be honest, it’s gonna be a variety. I’m bringing back photography! I will also have another Adventures in Spam Comments edition. I’m going to be talking about homework, stress, anxiety, and the trinity. We’ll see how it goes! I hope you enjoy this month!!
Thanks for reading!