Diamond nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks so much!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/ )
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
- After I graduate college at 18 I want to travel for six-ish months before I get going on other things.
- My record for books in a day is four. (I’m going to beat that this month!)
- I love scrapbooking!
1.(for fun) Have you ever eaten a drink packet? (my friends have at my birthday party;))
Yes, I have! I think it was also at a birthday party.
2. Which of your blog posts took the most time?
Oh, that’s hard. Some of my deeper spiritual ones take time for the Scripture references and making sure I covered everything I want to cover.
3. What song do you think of whenever you think of fall?
That’s hard! I don’t think I have a particular song for a season, besides winter.
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I’m almost 15 so I will be almost 25…probably writing! I will have books published, I would have seen lots of the world, (hopefully) married.
5. How many followers do you feel like is a lot?
What is with you and hard questions? 😛 *teasing* Um…I think a lot is probably around 500.
Links to my Best Posts:
Questions for my Nominees:
- (Fun Question) Have you ever made the winning strike on a pinata?
- What’s your favorite weather?
- Backpack or purse?
- How do you pursue things? (Goal, progress, encouragement from others, etc.)
- If you could live in any country, where would you live?
And we’re done! Thanks again, Diamond!
Note: I am in Cassia’s competition. Later today, (soon), I will be posting the picture for prompt one! This week I will be posting a picture every day, along with my BVW and Friday post. Just to let you know, you may be getting lots of emails and stuff! 😉