Why, hello there! 😁 I had this idea back in July but I had the Writing 101 Series going as well as the writing tournament. I’ve decided to place it here. It’s a comment contest! Scroll for details. 💕
In this fabulous month of September, I have decided to have a contest for comments. Why this month? Well, I had the Writing 101 series in July, as well as the Story Tournament. August was busy, as well. And I had other plans. So, here I am now with this fun contest. ☺️
How it works:
Whoever writes the most comments on this blog wins!
For example, if Ashley has 430 comments and Cara has 435, Cara wins. This is overall. There will be one winner only.
How You Win: Write the most comments.
When It Is: September 6, 2019-September 27, 2019
Where It Is: On Ariana’s Archives only.
The Prize: A graphic with your name on it! (Literally 😂)
Questions That May Be Asked, & I Will Go Ahead & Answer:
- Firstly, comments and comments. It can be a paragraph, or a “Great post!” or a reply to someone’s comment that you happen to like and/or agree with.
- Comments can’t be gibberish. While every comment is a comment it still has to have meaning.
- Replies to comments count. For example, if I say “thanks” to one of your comments and you reply with a “You’re welcome!” It counts.
- It counts in replies unless…it’s just a heart. Those can go on forever and I don’t just want a bunch of hearts, as lovely as they are, on my blog posts. 💜
- If you forget the rule (see point four) you will not be taken out of the contest, it just won’t count. The only way you are taken out is by mean comments to me or other “players.”
NOTE: Because of this contest I will be “getting rid” of my schedule momentarily. This means I will be posting a bit more. So, everyone has more chances of winning the contest and actually commenting. 😉 I can’t wait to see how this goes!
The contest starts with this very post. So, good luck! May the best blogger win! (Unless you are not a blogger. So I’ll leave it at “person.”)