Welp, here I am again! I posted more than planned this week, but I like to do my awards the same week as I get them, so I’m back! 😀
• Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
• Give a brief story of how your blog started.
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
• Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
How My Blog Got Started:
The story of how I got started blogging and how this blog got started are two different tales, so then I will tell you how I got started blogging; which leads to how this blog got started. Ahem.
I decided to start a blog because I wanted to be inspirational, share the truths I had known, and bring together a community. I had heard of “Blogger” and decided to check it out. So, that’s where I started The Spiritual Life for Girls. At least, I believe it was called that, and if it wasn’t that-it was something very close! I decided that Blogger didn’t necessarily go with what I wanted to do. Then I switched to WordPress. However, that’s not how I started Ariana’s Flying Life, now Ariana’s Archives. I started the same blog and another one for my stories. And another for traveling. 😛 This was all too much for my poor little (busy) self. So, then I decided to make another, yes another, transition. I was going to make Ariana’s Flying Life, my lifestyle blog. And recently, I changed the name due to the public vote.
I hope you enjoyed my “story.”
My Two Pieces of Advice:
- Blog regularly. Don’t blog once a month, that’s not “dependable” enough. You want to know that your followers know you’re actually there.
- Work on your design. A good design gets the eye of the reader.
Seven is a good number for me. 😛 Have fun, y’all!
Thanks again, to Lydia! ❤