Thank you so much, Hattush! She nominated me for the Top 10 Songs Tag!
1. List your top ten songs in answer to the questions
2. Hyperlink the songs if at all possible
3. Tag as many people as you want
4. Feel free to use my graphic or one of your own.
5. Have fun!!
1. What’s a soundtrack song you can’t help but sing along to?
That’s actually a lot of songs! Hum…one of them is “Empty Chairs and Empty Tables” from Les Mis.
2. What’s a song you love from a genre you don’t?
I love all genres. ❤ Seriously, I do!
3. What’s a song that makes you cry every time, without fail?
*laughs* I don’t cry during songs, at all. My Mother/sister thinks it’s weird. XD
4. What would be your theme song?
This is another hard one. My Mother and I agree that a good one probably is “This Girl Is On Fire.”
5. What’s a song tied to a good memory?
Just about every song is tied to a good memory because of my amazing Mom. And sister, honestly. “Sweet Child of Mine” by Guns and Roses, it’s my Mom’s personal song for me. No joke. 😂 She sings it every time! With a “rock and roll voice.” And then I do my air guitar. 😜😎 We’re so cool.
6. If you’re a writer, what song best sums up your main character? If you don’t write…song for your favorite book’s main character?
Almost any empowering female song. “This Girl Is On Fire” or “King” By Zayde Wolfe. Lots of my characters are related to “me” or someone I find strong. And most of my “heroes” are actually heroines.
7. What’s a song you always play on repeat?
Some of the Disney Descendants songs which I never thought would happen! And Soutbound by Carrie Underwood.
8. What’s the most convicting song you’ve heard?
“Starts with You” by TobyMac.
9. What song reminds you most of your childhood?
Oldies, from my Mom, or any happy song. 😛 We had a lot of fun in the car singing along…
And we totally still do. Some things never change! 🙂
10. What’s your favorite song?
…And here I was believing I was going to evade this question. 😂
I hope y’all have fun! Thanks again, Hattush!