I am severely behind on tags. Now I’m going to catch up! Sorry, I didn’t mean to do this on a Wednesday but it’s how it landed and a few of these were from up to four days ago, so here I am. 😉 Haha.
Thanks so much, Merie, for tagging me!!
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
– Answer the questions given to you.
– Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers.
– Give them 10 new questions to answer.
Her Questions, My Answers:
- What is your favorite fairytale?
This is hard, great question! I love a lot of them, honestly.
- Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?
Ice-cream? Vanilla! But chocolate as in chocolate is my love….hehe
- What quote is most applicable to your life?
“Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” ~Corrie Ten Boom
- What is your least favorite book genre and why?
Science-Fiction probably. I’ve read a few borrrrrring ones.
- What is your second favorite color?
Purple! I love purple.
- Is there anywhere on Earth that you would leap at a chance to visit (and of course, where would it be)?
Sure! Neaw Zealand, England…should I go on?
- Favorite kinds of cultural food (Chinese, Italian, American, etc.) and why?
I love American, but Italian is really good. Authentic Italian is awesome! I love it.
- What do you love most about your country’s culture/folklore?
- A book in a series/by an author you love that disappointed you?
…Never experienced that…
- Favorite classic art piece (book, movie, painting, etc.)?
Van Gogh’s Starry Night is amazing. And the book is probably The Wingfeater Saga (series, true) or Jane Eyre, A Tale of Two Cities…I have lots!
*Doing nominees and their questions after all the tags!*
Thanks so much, Mary, for nominating me!! It means a lot. 🙂
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Display the award tag.
3. Answer the eleven questions that the person who nominated you provided. Will do!
4. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate eleven other bloggers
6. Ask eleven questions of your choice for your nominees to answer.
- Who is your favorite Marvel superhero and why?
Captain America! He was awesome/humble/kind when he was weak and strong. He also respects everyone. And is funny at times. Plus, who didn’t love his gear in Infinity War?
- What Hogwarts house are you in, and why?
Never read/watched Harry Potter.
- If you could spend one day hanging out with one character in a book you’re writing or wrote (or for those of you who aren’t writers, a book you’ve read), who would it be and why?
Easy peasy! Vivianne from Vital, my newest book that I am writing. She is a lot like me and my friend that I am going to see this summer. I love her. She’s calm but can be dramatic and pretty funny. 😛
- Out of all the superpowers out there, which one would you want to have? And why?
Wow, way too many interrogating ‘why’s’ happening right now…
Humm…shape-shifter! Like, from Lord of the Rings.
- What inspired you to start your blog?
Yay, look at me go! Not using any ‘why’s’!
First of all, you’re hilarious!! Haha, your questions/commentary on your questions are great. *thumbs up* Anyway…I wanted to share truth and have a community of awesome people together. 🙂
- What is a book or book series that you would recommend to anyone?
*breathes* Jane Eyre, Oliver Twist, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Mysterious Benedict Society, The Wingfeather Saga, A Call in the Wild, Little Women…hehe
- If you could go into your own world that you wrote or are writing (or for non-writers, a world you read), where would you go to first and why?
Back to interrogation mode, I see…
Again, Vital’s story/world. I just like it, haha.
- What food do you absolutely LOVE the most, and what food do you loathe to the ends of the earth?
I loathe broccoli and I love steak. 😛
- Which of the four seasons (summer, spring, fall, winter) is your favorite and why?
Spring! New beginnings, not hot but cooler. ❤
- What is the biggest goal you have in life right now?
Become a published author.
- What is the one thing you love doing most in life?
That’s too hard! I have no idea. Writing? Hanging out with friends/family? I’m not sure.
Thank you so much, Maria, for tagging me! She made the tag, how cool! 🙂
- Thank The Person who tagged who
- Get a friend. Online or RL
- Tag the post under: #BFFTAG
- Ask your friend 5 random questions like, If you were a superhero who would you be?
- Ask your friend questions about yourself like, What was my party theme last year? Or what was my Halloween costume?
- Tag 4 people to do this tag
- Have fun
Number one, three, and seven are done. 😀
The Questions I Asked My Friend and Her Wonderful Answers:
1. If you could be any superhero, what would you be?
I don’t think I would want to be a superhero. Corny as it sounds, I think every person has the power to inspire other people just the way they are. We don’t need superpowers or prodigious talents in order to make a difference. American culture- especially movie culture, tends to promote the values that for a person to have worth, they have to be super smart, super athletic, super artistic, or have some other great talent, and if we don’t, then we don’t have worth. But what God wants from us is so much deeper than that. He put us on Earth for a reason, and we don’t need superpowers to accomplish what he wants from us.
2. What is something lots of people don’t necessarily know about you?
I (together with two other people whose names shall remain undisclosed) once created a list of a thousand nonsense words beginning with the letter ‘y’.
3. What is one of your pet peeves?
I can’t say I have many pet peeves. But one thing that really bothers me is when kids make jokes and say words that target other groups of people (regardless of whether or not they’re in the room.) For example, calling someone ‘gay’ or ‘retarded’ as if those are jokes.
4. What is something you don’t like to go without?
This is random, perhaps, but I don’t feel comfortable writing in any color but black ink.
5. What is your favorite sea creature?
There are numerous epic sea creatures out there, but my favorite would have to be the Octopus. With it’s eight legs, three hearts, and nine brains, it’s impossible not be fascinated by them. Plus, they are the most intelligent invertibraes on earth, and are known to be able to open childproof bottles and use human tools using only their tentacles.
6. What was my FIRST favorite color?
Gee, I should probably know this. I know that you like pink, but the emphasis on ‘first’ tells me you haven’t always. Maybe blue? Or purple?
Great job! 😀 Loved your answers. My first favorite color was green. ❤ But I do love blue and purple so nice guesses. 😉
Yeek! Thanks Maysa Rose for tagging me! ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Her Questions/My Answers:
- What is your favorite thing about the summer?
Probably lack of school which means more time. I like to relax (read and have more “adventures” in the summer.
- Where would your dream vacation be?
I want to go basically everywhere, so this is hard. Spain!! Bull fights, learning about the culture, etc.
- How long do you spend on your blog/reader each day?
*hides* Maybe two hours a day?
- Pool or beach?
Beach! More adventurous…and bigger. Even though I’m scared of deep water, I like the sand.
- Have you had a particular song on repeat lately? Which one?
Me by Taylor Swift. It’s a happy/fun song. 😀
- Lemonade or sweet tea on a hot summer afternoon?
- What is the latest that you have ever slept in?
I have no idea. I’m a morning person, but I have slept late (especially when I’m sick). Maybe 11? Slept or stayed in bed? XD.
- Do you have a favorite fruit?
Watermelon is the best. Hands down.
- Where do you go most often when you are with your friends?
Their house! Haha.
- What was the last book that you read?
Oooh, I read…geez, I can’t remember! It was Daniel from the Bible for school!
- Do you prefer the coast or the mountains?
Mountains. I love mountains so much!
Thanks so much to Hannah! Check her blog out! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
The Questions/My Answers:
1. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
A deep spiritual post. ❤ I love those!
3. What are your top 3 favorite blog posts?
Ouch. Hard. I like mine…haha. Here are three:
4. What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Blog, read books, and watch TV.
5. What are 3 of your favorite things?
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
When I reached 100 followers, that was huge. Or when I reached 400! 😀 My blog parties, (all the participation) is so cool, too.
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Writing, reading, and sports, and theater! I’m actually doing a play right now called Amazing Grace. 😀 I am “Shawna.”
8. Describe your personality in 3 words: crazy, loyal, ambitious.
9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
No grammar whatsoever. Messy rooms (even though I have one). Pencil shavings…
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
I hate ladders, like I am very afraid of them. You have no idea…
I put sections for the nominees. ❤ The questions will be the same! (I can’t come up with that many good ones!)
For the Awesome Blogger Award:
For the Liebstar Award:
For the BFF Tag:
For the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Questions for Nominees:
- Do you like the rain?
- What is your dream pet?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you do yarn crafts? (Crochet, needlepoint, etc.)
- If you could play one instrument…what would it be?
I hope you have one! Thanks EVERYONE who tagged me! Maysa Rose and Merie were today, but I know that a couple of you were three days ago-sorry about that! ❤