I did a collab with Liz! Check out her blog here!!!!
Elizabeth’s Questions for Me:
- How long have you been a Christian?
Since I was four, but I have definitely grown in knowledge and love of God since then.
- What is your favorite book of the Bible and why?
Genesis; without Genesis, nothing else would be. ❤
- How often do you feel Christians should read the Bible?
Every-day!!! It is important to be enveloped into His word. 😀
- Do you follow any Christian church blogs? If so, what are they?
Many, too many to count! ❤ They usually comment or like, so just go down there to click on their names and comments. 😀
- Do you do any special things at your church for Christmas?
Hold up…lol, I am in between churches right now. 🙂
Her Answers to Her Questions:
- How long have you been a Christian? Answer: I guess it’s the same as the question above…
- What is your favorite book of the Bible and why? Answer: There is so many great books in the Bible, I really like Philippians. And as I said before, one of my favorite verses comes from there! I also like the first few New Testament books where I can read about the story of Jesus. 🙂
- How often do you feel Christians should read the Bible? Answer: Pretty often, I mean I guess it depends on how old you are because I feel when you’re younger, you don’t understand it as well. I only started reading my Bible daily about a year ago.
- When did you become a Christian? Answer: I have always been part of a Christian family, gone to church, that sort of thing. (though I haven’t been baptized yet. My parents believe that is a thing you should do when you’re a little older) I feel that my relationship with Him has gotten more stronger over the past year.
- What is your favorite verse? Answer: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- Why is that your favorite verse? Answer: Because it inspires me to do more and reminds me that He is always with me!
- 1. What is your favorite Christian song? Answer: I think my favorite hymn would be maybe Great is Thy Faithfulness, but I’m not sure…
2. What is your favorite Christian movie? Answer: I have no idea. XD
Have you read the entire book of the Bible? Answer: No, but I am working on it!What other Christian book(s) do you really like? (2-3)! Answer: I really enjoyed The Hiding Place, even though it was so sad. I read it with a bunch of my friends and we discussed it! I also really like the Cookies & Milk devotional. It has great stories!
- When did you become a Christian?
When I was four! 🙂
- What is your favorite verse?
Philippians 4:13 or…Jeremiah 29:11! 🙂
- Why is that your favorite verse?
It’s gotten me through rough times, and it also gives me hope for the future. 🙂