Hey, I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! I am so sorry, Lydia, I just saw this, I did not know I was nominated-so thank you, and I am doing it!!
Here is her post:) https://dancer4theking.wordpress.com/2018/01/27/the-mystery-blogger-award/
- Put the award logo in your post
- Thank the person who nominated you and provides a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of this award and provide a link to their blog too! (give credit guys give credit)
- Tell the reader 3 things about yourself!
- Nominate 10-20 people for this award
- Don’t forget to notify your nominees by commenting on their blog!
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice and one silly question
- Share links to your best post
- And lastly, answer the questions that were asked of you!
Haha, I did step one and two, oopsy!
This tag was created by Okoto: (Link)!
~3 Facts About Me:
- I have been in five plays, I love being in them, my family and friends come to see me, I feel so special, haha. 🙂 I have played a boy once, and that was both fun and different. XD!
- I love to read, and I once read a four book series, (The Wingfeather Saga), in 4 days, those books were 250, 250, 350, and 550 pages, hehe. 😀
- I have been in an online school now, Veritas Press, for two years!
- Why did you start blogging?
- How old are you?
- What is your favorite series of books of all time, or two, or three?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Which season is your favorite?
- What is your favorite color?
My best post….ah! Just look at them all, lol! 😀 😀 😀
^That is one of my favorites. 🙂
My answers to Lydia’s Questions:
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
With my kids, husband, my published books, on some land with my dogs and horses.
- Why did you start your blog?
To talk about God and the gospel and the truth. I also like bring people together. 🙂
- What is one important lesson you learned this week?
This week? Thankfully it’s Saturday!! 😀 Let’s see, more about photography and science, a lot of science facts. ❤
- If you could do any one thing perfectly, what would it be and why?
…I have no idea. To…I like the challenge of things!
- What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
No idea, arguing with my sister! LOL! I don’t know. 0-0
Okay, done! Love you guys! Thanks, Lydia, again!!!