Me 1: This is soooo late, Ari.
Me 2: Pfft, they don’t mind…they know you are not perfect and have been busy…
Me 1: Uh-huh, sure they do.
Me 2: Oh shhh! You are going to make her feel bad.
Me 1: ……you have so many things to learn.
Haha, hey guys! What’s up? Well, my New Years Goals are!! Here they are:
1. I want to publish my first book: Sins of the Father.
2. I want to finish writing and have it editing and read for publishing, the book is: The Italian Thief.
3. I want to spend more time blogging on deeper issues, and crazy fun issues! (Like my baking post).
4. I want to be honest with myself more, and get to know me better.
5. I want to get to 40 followers at my blog-I am at 22. Yay!!!
6. I want to get myself more on a schedule besides school, like have designated things to do when I am not in school, and I should play outside for 30 minutes everyday for vitamins! 😉 (And to get my brain working for the books)! 📚
7. I want to get fit and eat healthy. At this point I am a little overweight, and I eat a lot of junk…😝…so I am going to fix that!
8. I want all “A’s” on my finals this year, or very high “B’s” Last year I did pretty well, except for one subject I did horrible on. 😦
Anyway, some of those can go to the end of the year, others I want by a certain month.
Like #1 and #2 I want finished by my birthday, so I can say I did it when I was 13…lol.
There you guys are. 🙂 Have a fantabulous day!