Planning Your Perfect Trip…
Some people love planning. Some people hate it. ALWAYS remember to be nice to others who don’t, even if you do. Because some of my best trips were where we did not know exactly where we were, what we were doing, but then we found some of the best sites. Never be airtight in your plan, (well, not never), but ALWAYS be open to new ideas.
Things To Remember
1. Do not be air tight with plans
2. Be open to new ideas
4. Be spontaneous
5. Take pictures, and frame them
6. Remember after the trip
7. Having good company on a trip is a big deal. Bad people=bad trip
8. Bring batteries for your camera
9. Bring sunscreen, and a bathing suit if you are going to hotels with a pool-who knows you might just want to take a dip
10. Trip Advisor and Roadtrippers always come in handy
That is it for today folks! See you next time!